How the NSW Australian Hub can support you
We foster active partnerships between the Hub, Aboriginal communities and organisations across NSW and beyond. Our mission is to share skills in digital archiving and stewardship, while supporting the development of future local digital keeping places using the Mukurtu CMS (content management system).
Some of our services include:
- awareness sessions on the Mukurtu CMS;
- training and equipment to support you in creating and managing your local collections;
- free online resources on how to care for your local collections;
- online and onsite support;
- hosting solutions which work for you;
- promotion of stories about the importance of supporting local Aboriginal collections.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I find out more about Mukurtu CMS?
A. There are many ways to get more information on Mukurtu CMS:
- See mukurtu.org to read about the history of Mukurtu CMS, its features and upcoming development. To know more about next Mukurtu workshops and conferences around the world follow us on Twitter at @mukurtu;
- Look at Mukurtu Showcase to see how Mukurtu CMS its used by Indigenous communities in Australia and worldwide;
- Play with the Mukurtu Australia Sandbox site to explore Mukurtu CMS functionalities.
Q. Where do I find more information on how to manage my own cultural heritage and collections?
Q. I know Mukurtu CMS already and I would like to run and manage my own local instance. Where do I start?
Q. I am not sure on how to create collections or to use other functionalities, can you help me?
Q. I am using Mukurtu CMS and having some technical issues. Who do I contact?
A. Please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.